If you’ve ever wondered how you can learn how to interpret charts like this yourself and really know what you’re talking about when you talk astrology, here’s how.
Astrological Psychology, as taught in APA’s courses and the new book Astrological Psychology: The Huber Method can set you firmly on the path to becoming the kind of person you want to be.
Here are just some of the things you will learn about yourself:
- You’ll understand your true motivation and what drives you from deep within.
- You’ll discover where your energy can best be directed, whether towards working with others or towards your own individuality.
- You’ll understand your most familiar behaviour patterns so well that you’ll be able to choose whether or not you want to fall into them.
- You’ll be able to identify and focus on your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs so you can nurture them and give them attention and expression.
- You’ll learn how to be more aware of your strengths and weaknesses and how to use this knowledge in your everyday life.
- You’ll learn about your life path and life journey, where you are right now and where you’re heading.
- You’ll explore how the family you grew up in could affect your behaviour and the way you relate to others.
- You’ll understand how the influences of your upbringing and environment could impact on your life now.
- You’ll be able to assess and improve on how you approach everyday tasks at home as well as problem solving and working as a team in the workplace.
- You’ll learn which direction to take on your personal path of self-discovery and improvement.
For an idea of what other people have got out of this learning process see the wide range of testimonials from previous students.