Please note that the bookshop will close after end of January 2022. Linda may still have stocks available. Contact her at: email@example.com.
How to Use
The following books are available from Linda at the APA bookshop. Most are held in stock.
- Click on the title to see publisher’s details (opens in a separate browser tab).
- The UK price of each book is shown; APA members receive a 20% discount.
- UK postage is charged at £2 per item.
- To order, email Linda at: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the titles you want. Linda will confirm cost and any additional international postage charges and arrange payment with you. You can also contact Linda by phone: +44 1704 544652.
- Orders are supplied under these terms and conditions.
Piercing the Eggshell: The Hubers and their Astrological Psychology
First edition, November 2020, with colour illustrations. Edited by Barry & Joyce Hopewell.
190pp, 2020, £17.00. See also special member price in Members’ Area.
Introductory/overview books by Joyce Hopewell
The Cosmic Egg Timer: Introducing Astrological Psychology
Third edition, with colour illustrations
(with Richard Llewellyn), 162pp, 2018, £14.00. See also special member price in Members’ Area.
The Living Birth Chart
Second edition, with colour illustrations
194pp, 2019, £16.00. See also special member price in Members’ Area.
Using Age Progression: Understanding Life’s Journey
150pp, 2013, £14.00
Aspect Patterns in Colour
100pp, 2010, £14.00
Books by Bruno & Louise Huber
Aspect Pattern Astrology: New Holistic Horoscope Interpretation Method
368pp, 2005, £18.00. See also special member price in Members’ Area.
Astrological Psychosynthesis: Astrology as a Pathway to Growth
240pp, 2006, £15.00
Astrology and the Seven Rays
216pp, 2007, £14.00
LifeClock: The Huber Method of Timing in the Horoscope
Moon Node Astrology: The Inner Compass of Evolution
256pp, 2005, £15.00
The Astrological Houses: A Psychological View of Ourselves and Our World
130pp, 2011, £10.00
The Planets and their Psychological Meaning: Capabilities and Tools of the Personality
328pp, 2005, £18.00
Transformation: Astrology as a Spiritual Path
228pp, 2008, £15.00
A Course in the Huber Method
Astrological Psychology: The Huber Method
A4 size, Editor Barry Hopewell, 298pp, 2017, £50.00
Books by Various Authors
Astrolog II: Family, Relationships & Health
316pp, 2009, £15.00
Astrological Psychology, Western Esotericism, and the Transpersonal
by Sue Lewis, 212pp, 2015, £18.00
Dreams and Astrological Psychology: The Way through the Maze of the Unconscious
by John D. Grove, 128pp, 2014, £10.00
Life Passages: When Age Point Aspects and Dreams Coincide
by John D. Grove, 118pp, 2017, £14.00
Sale: Stock Clearance
The following are at half price:
Astrolog I: Life and Meaning
by various authors, 328pp, 2007, £8.00
Kabbalah: The Tree of Life
by Will Parfitt, 2010, 41pp, £7.00
We also have small stocks at a clearance price of £5.00 of the following earlier editions:
- the original Weiser edition of The Astrological Houses. This is similar to the above 2011 version, but has some discrepancies in terminology.
- the second edition of The Cosmic Egg Timer, with monochrome illustrations
- the first edition of The Living Birth Chart, with monochrome illustrations.