The Astrological Psychology Association is a membership organisation – an astrological psychology community, a family that likes to keep in touch and exchange views and opinions. Students are expected to remain members throughout their period of study, and usually remain members if they wish to keep abreast of news and developments. You can still become a member even if you are not studying but just want to see what we are about.
Benefits of membership
- A 20% discount on books and other publications purchased through the APA bookshop.
- Full access to our newsletter/magazine ‘Conjunction’, published twice a year. Each issue includes APA news, articles and book reviews.
- Members and students are encouraged to submit their own contributions to Conjunction.
- Access to back issues of Conjunction going back to the early 1990s.
- Access to the Conjunction Indexes, which provide indexed access to articles and reviews in those past issues.
- Access to various archived resources, including a number of publications produced by APA, in the ‘Members Only’ area of the website.
- Ability to submit posts to the APA blog, and to interact with others by commenting.
- Ability to submit tweets for the APA Twitter Account @astpsy.
- Receive occasional emails from the Membership Secretary with recent news and bringing important matters to your attention.
How to become a member
The annual membership fee is £15, payable early April.
New and existing members can use the Membership Renewal form, which includes options to pay by UK Bankers Order (preferred), UK cheque, bank transfer, PayPal (including credit/debit card), etc.
Contact Trish Crawford if you have any queries.