Welcome to the APA Ebook Store. Here you can purchase ebooks published by APA as A4-size pdf files, which can be downloaded and printed for your personal use.
- To purchase a particular Ebook at the price shown, click on the ‘buy’ button, which will take you straight to PayPal. (For free ebooks just click the ‘download’ button.)
- You can either pay using your PayPal account or use PayPal guest facility to pay by credit card.
- You will then be emailed a link to download the Ebook.
- Save the file, as the number of downloads is limited and the link expires after 12 months.
- All Ebooks offered here are copyright © Astrological Psychology Association.
- If you have any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following self study course provides a basic grounding in astrology and its psychological use. It is based on APA’s long-running Foundation Course in Astrology.
Joyce Hopewell gives 12 tips on approaching interpretion of the birth chart, incorporating material from her long-standing blog.
In the days before computer-generated charts, the course in Chart Calculations provided the understanding and wherewithall to do this manually.
How it started
The following ebook looks at the history and development of astrological psychology, from the perspectives of Bruno and Louise Huber.
Beginnings of astrology
Bruno Huber’s history of astrology was written for inclusion in his astro glossarium, unfortunately never completed.